Sunday, May 8, 2011

My anger !

My anger !
recently been Huangdian
old was also a number of neurological , wine crazy, unprovoked attack villains humiliated

Although we are a
read scholar Confucius, Mencius , Li Sao
inkling poetry and elegance of the ancient sages
know etiquette
But we also an unruly child into a sexual bad boy is a yokel

some people do not like the gentle savage
like I have to forced brutal < br>
my anger !
more I thought about will , theres more to compromise
rivers into the sea


; or follow the crowd or the great tide


pieces only in this arena in advance of sailing

no turning back paddle

I am who I
will not change because of what the
will not yield
ideal for me , I love
also those who care about and understand my friend, I want to continue fighting

; constantly charge forward !

No comments:

Post a Comment